A WORKSHOP building used by Llangollen Railway has been completely destroyed by fire.
Two appliances fought the blaze for around three hours, using two two main jets, two hose reels as well as breathing apparatus and a triple extension ladder.
Fire services received a call at 2.21pm and sent one appliance from Corwen, followed by a second from Wrexham.
The blaze was believe to have been started by a spark from a fireplace.
A spokesperson for North Wales Fire and Rescue said: "We received a call at 2.21pm relating to a fire near Corwen.
"Two appliances attended, one from Corwen and one from Wrexham. Two main jets and two hose reels were used, alongside a triple extension ladder and one set of breathing apparatus for comfort.
"The building received 100% damage. The fire was caused by a spark from an open fire. "
See full story in the Free Press