LEADING 19-3 at the start of the second half, Dinbych appeared to be heading for victory from their WRU League Division One (North) clash at home to Bethesda.

However, the Gwynedd visitors turned the match around as they dominated the last half-an-hour, scoring four tries for a bonus point win.

They even managed to deny their hosts a losing bonus point.

Behind a hard-working pack of mobile forwards, Bethesda outside half Gerwyn Thomas was the controlling influence for the visitors throughout.

He scored a brace of tries and added four successful kicks at goal.

Dinbych had the better of the early exchanges and they went ahead in the 12th minute thanks to a penalty try award.

Bethesda collapsed a scrum on their line after the Dinbych pack - with the youthful front row of Joe Davies, Elliot Davies and Ben Jackson - had put the visitors under pressure at a number of short range scrums.

The Gwynedd outfit then replied through a penalty by Gerwyn Thomas after Dinbych were caught offside at the side of a ruck.

After a long period of fluctuating play, Dinbych increased their lead just before the interval when the forwards generated a powerful driving maul from a lineout just inside their own half on the left.

They released the ball infield for left wing Kieran Bonar to cut through the middle, with full back Gruff Roberts breaking deep into the Bethesda 22 and finding right wing Aidyn Jones in support before passing inside for outside half Garin Roberts to go over near the corner for an unconverted try.

Leading by 12 points-to-three at the interval, Dinbych increased their lead in the opening minutes of the second half.

Counter attacking from halfway, replacement centre Mat Hulse passed inside to allow Aidyn Jones to make a searing break before releasing co-centre Tom Seddon to run in for a try, which was converted by Garin Roberts.

Bethesda replied in the 50th minute when their forwards recycled the ball several times at short range breakdowns, with Gerwyn Thomas taking advantage to go over for a try, which he also converted.

The visitors now began to dominate play, with a hard pressed Dinbych defence working hard to stem a stream of attacks.

Bethesda reduced their deficit further when they attacked from a lineout on the left and although they were halted just short of the line in the right hand corner, full back Rhys Jones took an inside pass to go over for an unconverted try.

Dinbych then managed to respond when Garin Roberts kicked a penalty from 40 metres after Bethesda were offside at a ruck.

This failed to halt Bethesda's momentum and they again cut into Dinbych's lead as they launched a series of short range attacks.

They recycled the ball quickly from breakdowns and this resulted in an unconverted try in the corner.

The visitors eventually took the lead with 10 minutes remaining as Gerwyn Thomas kicked a long range penalty.

The same player capped a fine individual display by once again capitalising on a number of sustained attacks involving both backs and forwards by crossing for a short range try.

Thomas added the conversion points to take the game beyond Dinbych's reach.