FOUR more wins will spark a title-winning party at Denbigh Town.

Dewi Llion Jones' side are well in the box seat for the Ardal North West League championship following their excellent 4-0 triumph at leaders Rhyl 1879.

With five games left to play, Denbigh need 11 more points to make sure of the title.

Rhyl 1879 have been at the top for most of the season, but they were no match for a composed Denbigh side that stuck to a rigid game plan and goals came from Jason Foulkes, Craig Pritchard, Paul Fleming and Jake Walker.

After overcoming Rhyl’s early pressure, Denbigh took the lead after 10 minutes.

Ben Lockley's quick throw found Jason Foulkes, who took a touch to control and, from the edge of the box, he sent a superb strike into the top corner of the net to leave Rhyl keeper Andy Wilmot with no chance.

With more possession, Town created further chances as Nathan Brown and Matthew Worrall fired over the top.

At the other end, Denbigh keeper Aaron Jones came quickly off his line to make a save from close range from Macauley Taylor.

Still with a 1-0 lead, Denbigh came out for the second half with a determined attitude to increase the lead.

They looked to utilise a more direct game and from Brown's corner, Paul Fleming sent a 49th minute header just wide of the target.

A minute later and Craig Pritchard scored Town’s second.

Pritchard won the ball cleanly in a solid tackle deep inside the Rhyl half, went forward and settled himself before sending a cross goal shot off the outside of his right foot low into the left hand corner of the net.

The vociferous Denbigh supporters behind the goal went wild with delight as Town’s lead doubled.

It was effectively game over midway through the second half when Denbigh grabbed their third goal.

Good work from Matthew Worrall and Jason Foulkes set up captain Paul Fleming, who broke between two defenders to calmly slot home.

At the other end, Aaron Jones made a great double save to keep his clean sheet intact as Rhyl looked unsuccessfully for ways to claw a goal back.

On 88 minutes, Denbigh grabbed goal number four.

Jake Walker picked the ball up just inside the penalty area to let fly an absolute rocket which flew past Wilmot.

This was a real statement from Denbigh after a lacklustre display against Hawarden Rangers in the week.

For Rhyl, this this was their second loss in a week.