ONE more win will make sure there is a title-winning party at Central Park.

Denbigh Town are on the verge of the Ardal North West League championship following a 4-1 success over Nantlle Vale.

A win at Rhostyllen next Saturday will do the trick to make sure Dewi Llion Jones' side are champions, although a point will prove sufficient as Denbigh have a far better goal difference compared with fellow title chasers Bangor 1876.

Denbigh looked comfortable enough at the start.

In the opening 10 minutes, they had a number of corners as they searched for that key goal, however it was Nantlle Vale who went close to taking the lead as they were denied by a brilliant save from Aaron Jones.

Denbigh were dominating and after some good work from Nathan Brown, Craig Pritchard's deflected strike found the back of the net after 23 minutes.

Five minutes later and it was 2-0 to Denbigh.

Matty Worrall blasted the ball home via a fierce right-footed drive.

Town were playing some lovely stuff and more chances came for Jake Walker and Sam Haddon, as Vale keeper Owain Roberts pulled off some stunning saves.

The visitors came out for the second half in determined fashion and they kept Denbigh on their toes.

Despite this, it was effectively game over when Denbigh grabbed their third goal of the afternoon with 25 minutes left to play.

What a signing Nathan Brown has turned out to be this season and he netted a stunning effort from all of 25 yards to put the game to bed.

Soon afterwards and the battling Jake Walker was brought down on the left hand side near the byline.

The resulting free kick was lofted into the penalty area and it was met by Matty Worrall, who headed it back in the same direction and the ball looped over the outstretched arm of the keeper before nestling in the net.

Manager Dewi Llion then made a few changes as he looked to protect some of his players for that all-important final game and to give the younger players time on the pitch.

As Town adjusted, Vale pressed forward and they managed to bag a consolation goal through Richard Jones.

Bangor 1876 made sure Denbigh had to wait for the title.

In a topsy turvy encounter with Hawarden Rangers, Bangor eventually won it 3-2, with Tom Clarke scoring the winner six minutes from time.

Saturday's opponents Rhostyllen sit at the foot of the table, but they will be dangerous opponents having won three of their last five matches.